Shown are the 19 mm and 25 mm diameter Cerex sensors
About our sensors:
A paragraph or two about the sensors.
- Cerex sensors incorporate a debubbling mechanism to virtually eliminate the effects of bubbles on measurement accuracy in agitated and aerated cultures
- MAX sensors are both autoclavable in place as well as sterilizable in autoclaves
- Measurements can be made over a broad range, from 0.1 OD to 100 + OD
- Cerex MAX sensors are used for bacterial cultures as well as animal cell cultures
- Laser diodes are used to provide an 850 nm wavelength for light transmission through the sensor’s optical cell.
Need more information or would like a quote? Contact Us.